It was a quick and easy project - quicker than creating this post!
Fabric for curtain
- I measured the opening, adding an inch for the hidden tension rod.
- I removed the door from the sink cabinet by unscrewing the hinges. I taped the screws to the door for future use.
- I dug through my thrift-shop stash of clothing purchased for the fabric, not because they fit. I chose a cheerful, floral linen, gourd skirt. It was 25" long, the exact length I needed.
- I sewed the top edges of the waistband together to close the opening. If you don't sew, you can use staples, safety pins, or hot glue.
- I cut a slit on the inside of the waistband on each side, which formed a rod pocket, which I slid the rod through.
- I slid the rod into the cabinet and unscrewed it enough to create tension.
- I arranged the "curtain" and I was done.